Monday, March 27, 2017

Memorial for David

The Memorial Service for David will be held on Friday, March 31, 2017  at 11:00 a.m. at Beth Sholom Temple, 805 Lyons Boulevard, Fredericksburg VA. 22406.  540-373-4834.   There will be a gathering following the service at the social hall.  Friend are also welcome at our home through Sunday.  I miss him more than I can relate.  He was at home.  We spent time together this morning and he was fresh and clean when he went back to bed at about 6:30 a.m. Where he wanted to rest while he got his pump feeding.  I went to wake him before the home health nurse was due at 9:00 and he was gone.  I am devastated.  He is still so much a part of me.  I had a plan for him to recover but it was not to be.  Please pray for his soul and for me.  I cannot stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment