Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 2 MWH morning

The hospitalist came about 2:15 a.m.  David got to the ER at 5 p.m. And so this was a nine hour wait.  We were both sleeping when he came.  He asked the same questions that all the other staff asked and wrote things down on some sheets of paper.  Why can't they use computers to centralize all of this information stuff?  I came home and finally turned out my light at 3:45 a.m.  I woke up to the phone.  Then I called David and he was in a echocardiogram.  I'm getting ready to head over there because he has not yet had his breakfast and the urinal bottle is out of reach and he is not supposed to get out of bed.  I'm having some yogurt and coffee and then going over there.  I'm clean but not well groomed.  I got all of the stuff he wants:  fresh hearing aid batteries, socks, clothes, more Jevity, syringes, bottles but not the living will.  I can't take time to dig it up.  They probably have one there but we'll need a notary.  More updates as information emerges.

No comments:

Post a Comment